Welcome to the Day of Discovery community! To ensure that all users enjoy a positive experience, please familiarize yourself with the following guidelines prior to posting comments.
Please stay on topic. Our goal is to encourage discussion and community. The following will not be posted:
- Simple kudos for blog authors or content.
- Any comments not related to the blog topic. If you have something that you would like to comment on that is not related to the material in the blog, please contact us.
- Disrespectful comments. Please be courteous in your comments, especially if you disagree with the blog author or other commentators.
- Obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist or sexually explicit language.
- Personal attacks on the blog author or anyone else. Any negative reference to other people or organizations.
- Political statements.
- Advertisements or solicitations.
- Links to other websites.
- Your own or someone else’s personal information, such as e-mail addresses, mailing addresses, phone numbers, etc.
Please be brief and to the point.
Please do not post the same comment more than once.
Day of Discovery reserves the right to add or change the above rules at any time.