When a bride takes her vows, she doesn’t expect violence to mark her marriage. But sadly, for some that is the case. It’s probable that you know someone who is the victim of verbal or physical abuse: a neighbor, a daughter, a sister, or a friend. This powerful 4-part series pulls back the curtain on the dark secret of abuse and offers hope and help to those caught in its painful cycle.
- Other parts of the series:
- When Abuse is Worse than Divorce, Part I
- When Apologies are Dangerous, Part III
- When the Church is Needed Most, Part IV
- Available for Purchase:
- When Love Hurts—Understanding and Healing Domestic Abuse 4-Part DVD